Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- Each book in the series contains 30 carefully graded stories to provide training in reading and listening comprehension.
- The stories are accompanied by a variety of activities, e.g. true/false questions as well as 'thinking' questions that require the student to work more creatively.
- Each book contains a complete wordlist.
- A Cassette accompanies each level and contains both the stories and questions.
- The Introductory level uses 750 headwords; the Elementary level 1,000 headwords; the Intermediate level 1,500 headwords; and the Advanced level 2,075 headwords.
Inside Steps to Understanding Elementary (1)
Book (1,000 words)
Stories to help students' reading and listening comprehension.