Oxford Exam Excellence
A complete exam preparation coursebook for secondary students working towards B1 and B2 level exams. Exam skills training through twelve topic-based units, with practice at two levels: B1 and B2. Suitable for classroom use or self-study.
- Level: Intermediate and above
- ISBN: 978-0-19-443002-9
- Pages: 200
- Binding: Mixed media format
- Dimensions: 297x210 mm
This pack includes:
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- All key exam topics and vocabulary covered.
- Practice of all main test task types in Reading, Listening, Use of English, Writing, and Speaking.
- Exam techniques, preparation strategies, and useful study tips.
- Multi-ROM containing recorded material for the Listening tasks and tapescripts.
- Word Bank with key vocabulary, Speaking Bank with useful communicative phrases, and Writing Bank with model texts and advice.
- Smart answer key that explains why an answer is correct.