- Product Information
- Teaching Resources
Achieve 2 Class Audio CD
The course for older teenagers that equips students thoroughly for school-leaving exams through grammar and vocabulary consolidation and fully-supported independent study.
The course for older teenagers that prepares them for school-leaving exams through grammar and vocabulary consolidation, independent study skills techniques, and learning stragegies. Core units focus on reading, grammar, and vocabulary, whilst the optional skills section, which allows teaching flexibility, provides students with models to develop their knowledge and build their confidence.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Achieve
- The core units focus on reading, grammar and vocabulary, allowing students to consolidate their English ahead of school-leaving exams.
- An optional skills section provides guided practice in writing, listening and speaking, with confidence-building models and step-by-step tasks.
- Get it right boxes train students to correct their own English.
- Fully-integrated reading, writing, and listening strategies train students in essential skills.
- At the back of the Student Book, Workbook pages and mixed-ability Grammar Extra pages, along with a complete Grammar Reference section, provide students with all the extra support and practice they need.
Achieve equips students thoroughly for school-leaving exams, preparing them for independent study. So how does it do this?
Through stimulating reading texts and integrated vocabulary and grammar work students' language comprehension is developed and consolidated. These texts provide the core elements of the course.
Optional skills lessons, allowing teaching flexibility, develop techniques for independent study. Guided step-by-step tasks in writing, listening, and speaking provide models which build students' knowledge and confidence. In addition, learning strategies in the 'Get it right' boxes help students correct their own work and improve their learning techniques.
The Workbook pages at the back of the Student Book, together with the mixed-ability pages and the Grammar Reference section, provide further material for extra support and practice.