Aim High Level 1 Workbook & CD-ROM A new secondary course which helps students become successful, independent language learners.
Aim High develops students' knowledge of grammar, vocabulary, and study skills, encouraging learner autonomy and exam success.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-445321-9
- Binding: Mixed media format
Aim High is a five-level course that develops language learning through carefully chosen vocabulary (including words from the Oxford 3000™), texts which are interesting, and essential study skills. The iTools digital material adds variety to class teaching and the Student CD-ROM is great for home study. Online Practice provides extra homework activities that can be automatically marked and that teachers can track. Revision and self assessment sections help learners towards exam success and there is extensive testing material too.
This pack includes:
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Aim High
- Helps students consolidate their learning through exercises and activities.
- The vocabulary notebook allows students to keep a record of new words in a memorable way.
- Self-check pages on grammar and vocabulary let students know how they are progressing.
- Over 180 varied activities on the Student CD-ROM allow students to get ahead in English.
- All the Workbook pages on iTools mean setting and checking homework is simple.
Use the Workbook and CD-ROM in Aim High to practise the work you cover in each unit. You can set and check homework easily using the digital iTools for each level too. It has both the Student's Book and the Workbook on-screen, so students will be clear about exactly what you want them to do.
To help your students get ahead in English, encourage them to use the Student CD-ROM for self-study. With over 180 varied activities, they'll gain practice in ways which are interesting and motivating.