American Adventures Intermediate Student and Workbook A
A four-level course with international topics and cultural themes, providing extra motivation for students.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-452731-6
- Oldalszám: 112
- Kötésmód: Paperback
- Méret: 276x219 mm
American Adventures takes students further with a fast language syllabus, substantial skills work, and plenty of speaking. Based around international topics and cultural themes, it presents exciting and varied material to motivate students and encourage them towards language success. Its inductive approach to grammar helps improve language skills and the fast finishers section ensures plenty of material for mixed-ability classes.
A rendelés módjaKérjük, lépjen kapcsolatba területi képviselőnkkel vagy irodánkkal, ha további információra, segítségre van szüksége a kiválasztott tananyaggal kapcsolatban.
Part of... American Adventures
- The World of English sections combine grammar and vocabulary consolidation with everyday language and interesting facts in features students love: Photostories, Culture Files, and authentic songs in the optional World of Pop section.
- An inductive approach to grammar encourages students to work out language rules and fill in examples.
- A strong focus on improving language and study skills builds students' confidence.
- Finished? activities at the end of every unit section are ideal for mixed ability classes.
- Progress Checks at the end of every unit provide plenty of review.
- Extra photocopiable worksheets and tests help you extend the material.
- Now available as a split edition with integrated Workbook pages.
With American Adventures, learning English is an exciting and varied experience. Different sections within each unit encourage students to explore the world through English. Grammar and vocabulary consolidation are combined with everyday language and interesting facts in features students love: Photostories, Culture Files, and authentic songs in the optional World of Pop section. The topics and illustrations keep students motivated and encourage them to join in with a wide variety of activities, helping to develop all four language skills.
American Adventures is based upon a clear, fast-paced syllabus. Emphasis is placed on improving students' language skills with plenty of opportunities for speaking. There is also substantial study skills work and activities for fast finishers. The combination of really motivating material and thorough structure helps students towards success and gives them confidence in their knowledge of English.
Register to enjoy 1000's of activities and ideas. Choose by age group, book title, topic or arena of study.
- Interactive games and activities
- Teaching English using computers
- Useful links
- Websearch exercises
Websearches, word games, vocabulary practice, cartoons, and e-cards.