Attain Intermediate Workbook
A two-level English course that offers appealing topics, clear sections, and plenty of language practice.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-431051-2
- Pages: 72
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 276x220 mm
Attain has a multi-syllabus approach that builds on the language and skills that students have already learned, and takes them beyond intermediate level.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Attain
- Up-to-date topics for teenage students to read and discuss.
- Reading texts present new language in context, and are supported by comprehension and discussion tasks.
- Clear grammar and vocabulary sections, in which students work out the meaning of new language for themselves.
- A step-by-step approach to writing, with a wide variety of written texts and plenty of support at the planning stage.
- Well-supported speaking and listening tasks build students' confidence to use language.
- Five revision sections that help students check their progress.
- Twelve photocopiable tests in the Teacher's Book provide additional evaluation material.
- Modern pop star factfiles and five songs for students to enjoy.
Games and quizzes to help practise your English.