Engage Level 3 Tests
Engage uses a wide range of topics to contextualize new language, combining a strong visual impact with an exceptionally clear, well-paced syllabus.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-453704-9
- Pages: 32
- Binding: Paperback
- Dimensions: 297x210 mm
Engage is attractive and motivating to secondary students because it uses a topic-based approach to language learning. The pace of the lessons is realistic, building students' confidence and this is further extended by the opportunities for personalisation. The extra material allows teachers to manage mixed-ability classes easily.
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Engage
- Language presented in small manageable chunks, one point per lesson.
- Realistic tasks build students' confidence and allow for personalization.
- Special attention given to gradual, controlled development of the four skills.
- Magazine section provides puzzles for fast finishers, extra reading, and project work.
- Range of support and extension materials for the mixed-ability classroom.
- Compatible with the Bookworms graded readers syllabus; Bookworms extracts included in the Workbook.
- Students who have already studied English can begin the course at Level 1.
Engaging and maintaining students' interest is essential to successful learning. Engage provides just that, with a range of stimulating and varied cross-curricular and cultural topics with a strong real-world focus. To ensure that new language is accessible, and easy to digest, each grammar lesson presents and practises one point. In this way students' confidence grows as they personalise the language through meaningful tasks with realistic aims.
In the skills lessons the well-paced syllabus is supported by clear the step-by-step modelling and simple strategies. To help with classroom management the additional material - The Magazine section, Extend your Vocabulary activities, and Extra Reading section - all help to fulfil the needs of fast finishers and cater for mixed-ability classes too. And for the teacher the one lesson per page, in the Teacher's Book, makes lesson planning quick and easy.
NEW! Interactive games and exercises for students!