Flashlight develops communicative competence and builds a core of essential vocabulary while ensuring that students understand the rules of English grammar.
It caters for a range of teaching situations and addresses the demands of mixed ability classes.
- Combined Student's Book and Workbook
- Teacher's Book
- Class Audio CD
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- A Vocabulary presentation opens each unit to draw students into the topic and build vocabulary.
- Real English expressions, introduced through a photostory and Everyday English dialogues, make language relevant.
- Regular recycling includes cumulative revision of all preceding units enabling the teacher to monitor the progress of all their students.
- International 'Focus on the World' sections facilitate cultural comparison and cross-curricular discussion.
- Authentic songs sections, each with a full page of activities, provide extra extensive listening in a fun way for students.
- Worksheets and optional activities in the Teacher's Book provide extra help for students who need either additional support or extra challenge.