Got it! Level 1 Student's Book B and Workbook with CD-ROM A four-level American English course for teenage learners
Philippa Bowen and Denis Delaney
Through a comprehensive and innovative range of resources, Got it! uses hands-on language presentations to help students discover language intuitively and try out new structures. Through personalization and dialogue they explore meaning in a framework of issues which engage them. Competence in individual skills and awareness of progress and success are encouraged throughout.
This pack includes:
- Student's Book and Workbook B
- Student's CD-ROM
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Got it!
- A Welcome unit checks that all students are starting the course with the same level of English.
- Regular review sections for grammar and vocabulary provide consolidation and assessment.
- Culture Club lessons introduce students to the English-speaking world, especially the U.S.
- Carefully chosen topics engage students with a broad range of issues, including citizenship, and values.
Workbook pages with detailed grammar notes and wordlists give support and additional practice for language reinforcement
The CD-ROM encourages self-study, with interactive activities, and extra listening material.