Kontakty na knihkupectvíContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Horizons
- Multiple entry points cater for different teaching situations.
- Optional Starter unit for real beginners (level 1) or mixed classes (all levels) to revise basics.
- Horizons can be completed in a typical school-year.
- Grammar is presented in the context of dialogues, and practised systematically.
- Training for pre-intermediate and intermediate level exams.
- Optional lessons with extra language practice.
- Cultural sections focusing on various aspects of life in different countries.
Horizons is for secondary school students aged 14-19, and builds confidence in communication by providing clear structures and models.