New Horizons 1 Class CD
New Horizons is a four-level upper secondary course that sets achievable goals and builds confidence.
New Horizons includes 100% new content and updated exam training to prepare students for the B1 school-leaving exam.
A wide range of topics engage teenagers’ interest and provide essential vocabulary. Practical grammar exercises then build students’ confidence in communication.
Where to OrderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... New Horizons
- Brand-new features, fun activities and 100% rewritten texts and exercises
- Clear structure and a moderate pace to suit classes with lower weekly contact hours, or mixed-ability classes
- Dual entry points at levels 1 and 2 mean that students can work towards the B1 exam at their own pace
- Updated and systematic exam training in levels 3 and 4 prepare students for the different requirements of their school-leaving exams
- Language review at the end of every two units recycles and revises language as the course progresses