Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- Project brings English to life through motivating topics within a structured learning environment.
- It provides a clearly-structured, supportive framework of grammar with the flexibility to allow students to make their own discoveries.
- Language is presented in stimulating, realistic contexts.
- A high profile is given to skills development from the start of the course.
- Cross-curricular project work encourages students to communicate in English about their own lives and experiences.
- The strong cultural element helps students to establish a connection between language and life. Students are encouraged to learn about life in Britain and other English-speaking countries, as well as to explore differences and draw comparisons with their own cultures.
- Strong emphasis is placed on learner independence: students are encouraged to think about their own learning and reflect on their progress.
- The course is enriched by numerous songs, games, and puzzles which make language learning fun.
- The fifth level, Project Plus, is a revision level with the emphasis on skills extension, in particular reading and speaking.
Inside Project Tests (1)
An innovative, five-level beginner's course for young learners from the age of 1...
Register to enjoy 1000's of activities and ideas. Choose by age group, book title, topic or arena of study.
Games, E-cards, Grammar and Vocabulary practice.