Project 1 Third Edition Culture DVD 1 A DVD with more Culture content for the Project third edition course.
Project Culture DVDs provide students with greater insight into the culture of English-speaking countries. They are fully integrated with the culture syllabus of the new third edition.
Project third edition encourages students to enjoy the process of learning, through updated content and a wealth of materials.
It motivates students with engaging texts, topics, and activities across all five levels. The logical structure and clear approach provide a solid base for learning, as the course presents real language in real contexts.
Expanded culture and revision sections in the new edition provide additional activities and practice for students, and further resources for teachers.
Where to OrderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Project third edition
- A wealth of visual material showing aspects of life in Britain and other English-speaking countries
- DVD content is fully integrated with the culture syllabus in the Student's Book
- Authentic interviews with young teenagers from the UK provide language models for students
- Special reports on cultural themes bring the topics to life
- Culture worksheets to accompany the DVD are available for each level in the Teacher's Book
The Project Culture DVDs are available across all five levels of Project third edition.
Project Culture DVD 1 contains video clips that extend the culture content in each unit. Topics covered include animals, holidays, food, and entertainment.
The clips introduce students to young teenagers from the UK, and other English-speaking countries, through genuine interviews and documentaries. Students learn about these different cultures through visual material and first-hand experience.
Additional worksheets in the Teacher's Book can be used alongside the DVD, and include activities and exercises for extra language practice.
NEW! Interactive games and exercises for students!