Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Chatterbox
- Step-by-step lesson plans
- A clear summary of the teaching syllabus, as well as a teaching menu of new words and structures for each lesson
- A comprehensive introduction describing the teaching methods used in the course
- Answers to the exercises, and tapescripts, where necessary
- Suggestions for extra games to play in the classroom
- It follows a carefully graded syllabus which allows for recycling of language.
- A complete comic-strip adventure story runs through each book, featuring ace detective Captain Shadow. This provides a memorable context for new language and maintains motivation.
- It involves children in a variety of other fun activities, such as songs, rhymes, games, and puzzles, which are all used to practise language in an enjoyable way.
- It gives children a thorough grounding in listening, speaking, reading and writing.