Children's Jazz Chants® Old and New
A celebration of over 25 years of Jazz Chants®.
- Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Student Book
Kontakty na knihkupectvíContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
- The best of the classic Jazz Chants® for Children, along with an exciting collection of new chants and songs by world-famous author Carolyn Graham. They offer children an exciting and fun way to practise the intonation patterns of American English.
- The chants and songs focus on natural language used by children in everyday situations.
- The Student Book contains the words for each chant and the musical notation.
- There are helpful notes for the teacher, highlighting the specific structures, vocabulary, and pronunciation for each chant and song.
- The Cassette and CD feature children's performances of the chants and songs with musical and rhythmic accompaniment.