Incredible English 2 iTools DVD-ROMNew Edition
This updated course, now over seven levels, gives you even more brain-challenging activities and cross-curricular lessons. With new Online Practice, more opportunities for speaking and more Cambridge YLE Test practice, your class will learn Incredible English and more!
- ISBN: 978-0-19-444253-4
- Binding: DVD-ROM
Walk into an Incredible English classroom and there is a buzz … children acting out a story, using a Venn diagram or finishing a craft project confidently in English. The trusted methodology is based on things that children love, including:
- A wide variety of fun activities that challenge children of all learning styles to think.
- Learning other subjects and skills through English (CLIL – Content and Language Integrated Learning).
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Incredible English
Part of... Incredible English
- Activities that appeal to all learner types and develop thinking skills and civic education.
- Great support for speaking and story-telling with animations, face masks and finger puppets for acting out the story, and tear out story books to take home
- More Cambridge English: Young Learners support and practice and a new testing programme with more self-evaluation and more revision.
- New Starter Level for learners who are not yet reading and writing.
- More variety of text types for reading including longer, cross-cultural texts and more structure for writing skills with personalized writing activities and more grammar practice.
Why learn Incredible English and more?
“If the brain is stimulated and enjoying what it’s doing then you learn more. If it’s too easy, it slides over you, but if it’s a bit more challenging it stays.” Author Sarah Phillips is an expert in CLIL and how the brain learns.
Every activity in Incredible English has been specially designed to challenge the brain, making learning English more exciting for you and your class.
Activities such as ‘spot the difference’ games are made more challenging by changing the position and size of the objects in the picture. This means students have to work harder to engage with the activity so they learn more, and retain it!
CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) – a lesson in every unit combines language learning with learning other school subjects and skills through English, so your class will learn more.
Social skills – the songs in every unit teach social and life skills.
All learning styles – a wide range of activities and resources appeal to every child no matter what their learning style.
Now there are new resources for more incredible lessons:
- A new starter level
- More support for story telling with face masks, animation and tear out story books
- More skills development activities for speaking, reading and writing
- More grammar practice
- More support for Cambridge English: Young Learners
- More digital support