Let's Chant, Let's Sing 2 CD Pack
Chants and songs for children which reinforce important points and/or grammatical structures in American English.
This pack includes:
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Let's Chant, Let's Sing
- The six books in the series are collections of chants and songs by noted songwriter Carolyn Graham, creator of Jazz Chants.
- The collections include all the songs and chants from Let's Go levels 1-6, plus many more thematically related chants and songs. They can be used with Let's Go or independently.
- They are all based on frequently used language functions and grammatical structures.
- They can be used for previewing language, reinforcement, review - or simply as a great way of adding fun to your classes by appealing to children's love of rhythm and music.
- Attractive illustrations provide a context for each song or chant.
- Accompanying Cassettes and CDs feature adult and children's performances of the songs and chants, along with karaoke versions (music only).