Let's Go Grammar and Listening Pack 1
A six-level course which combines a carefully-controlled grammatical syllabus with functional dialogues to produce practical, natural-sounding English.
This pack includes:
- Activity Book
- Audio CD
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Let's Go Second Edition
- It combines a carefully controlled grammatical syllabus with functional dialogues to produce practical, natural-sounding English.
- This second edition follows the same syllabus as the first edition, but features an updated design and colorful new artwork.
- Classroom interaction in English is encouraged from the beginning through a focus on question and answer forms, dialogues, pairwork exercises and communicative games.
- Songs and chants by Carolyn Graham, the well-known song writer and creator of Jazz Chants greatly add to the appeal of the course.
- Systematic reading and phonics work provide reading skills development.
- Listening tests in every unit provide built-in unit review.
- A Starter level introduces the alphabet, basic phonics, and simple language structures with special appeal to pre-school and kindergarten children.
- A wealth of support material accompanies the course.
Fun activities for students, and lesson summaries for their moms and dads.