Up and Away in Phonics 6 Book and Audio CD Pack
A six-level series which gives children a thorough grounding in English language phonics.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-440541-6
- Binding: Mixed media format
Up and Away in Phonics is an ideal supplement to Up and Away in English, but may also be used independently.
This pack includes:
- Audio CD
Where to orderContact your local Oxford office or distributor for information or advice on any of our materials, or to find your local ELT bookseller.
Part of... Up and Away in Phonics
- It provides a clear, structured presentation of the basic phonics principles necessary for learning to read in English.
- It covers initial consonant sounds, vowel sounds, blends and digraphs.
- It is an excellent supplement to Up and Away in English with the same design, some of the same vocabulary, and the same appealing characters. It can also be used independently.
- A Cassette at each level presents the exercises and provides a pronunciation model.