Oxford Collocations Dictionary
- ISBN: 978-0-19-432538-7
Click for educational discount pricing
- Binding: Paperback
- Based on the Oxford English Corpus, a 2-billion word corpus that provides authoritative information on the most typical collocations.
- Collocations only found in British or American English are clearly labelled.
- Examples, using British and American English, show how collocations work in context.
- Headwords printed in blue help you find the right word faster.
- CD-ROM with the complete dictionary, a searchable index that makes it easy to find the collocation you are looking for, and practice exercises.
- CD-ROM has pop-up definitions of every word included in the dictionary, with spoken pronunciation of British and American English.
- Collocations grouped according to part of speech and meaning.
- Usage notes show collocations shared by sets of words such as languages and seasons.
- 16-page Study section.