Oxford Picture Dictionary
for the Content Areas
The Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas is a program for elementary and upper elementary students. This complete language development program presents and reinforces the content vocabulary and academic language that are required for students to think, speak, read and write about social studies, science, and math.
- Accelerates the mastery of academic language and content vocabulary
- Built on a research-based instructional routine, national language and content-area expert team
- Explicitly aligns to curriculum standards
- Flexible teaching and learning program
- Can be used as a stand-alone program or as a supplement in as little as 15 minutes per day!
Oxford Picture Dictionary for
the Content Areas for Kids
The Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas for Kids is a program designed for content area success and to build academic vocabulary and language skills including resources for Elementary and Upper Elementary.
- Newcomer to beginner
- Provides academic language at a level appropriate for low-level students which accelerates their mastery of the content
- Aligned to state and national curriculum standards
- Differentiated instruction for learners at different cognitive and language ability levels