- Read the clues.
- Click on a clue and type your answer in the grid.
- To see the correct answer, click on the See Answer button.
- Click on the Start Again button to start the crossword again.
- Click on the Print button to print the blank or complete puzzle.
- Select a level:
- Level 1: words go from left to right.
- Level 2: words go from left to right and from top to bottom.
- Level 3: words go from left to right, from top to bottom, and from top left to bottom right diagonally.
- To select a word, click on the first letter and last letter of the word in the square.
- You have 2 minutes to find the words.
- Click on the Try Again button to choose a new level and start again.
- Choose a difficulty level.
- Choose a File. (The list of files only appears after you choose a difficulty level.)
- Move the submarine left and right with the arrow keys on the keyboard.
- When the submarine is under the stressed syllable, press the space bar on the keyboard to "hit" the stress on the word.
- You have 3 lives.
- There are 20 words in the game.
The Anteater Game
- Read the instructions and click on Start Game to play the game.
- Read the sentence in the box at the top of the screen.
- Move the anteater up and down with the arrow keys on the keyboard.
- Place the anteater in front of the ant with the correct answer.
- Press the space bar on the keyboard to eat the ant with the correct answer.
- There are 6 sentences and 6 ants to eat.
- If you get 3 answers wrong, the game is over.
- The correct answers will appear on the final screen.
Click on the Print button to print the answers.
- Click on Play Again to try the game once more.
The Space Game
- Read the instructions on screen and click on the Start button to start the game.
- Click on the red circle at the bottom of the screen and hold the mouse left button to move the spaceship.
- Move the spaceship over the words in the correct order.
- When you hit the right word, it disappears from the center of the screen and appears at the top.
- There are 6 sentences to complete and a time limit to complete the sentences.
- If you run out of Fuel, the game is over.
- Click on the Play Again button to play the game once more.