American English File Level 2
Gets you talking
Christina Latham-Koenig, Clive Oxenden, Jerry Lambert, Paul Seligson
American English File's unique, lively and enjoyable lessons are renowned for getting students talking.
How will American English File Third Edition get your students talking?
Lessons and activities that provide the necessary language, motivation, and opportunity for students to talk with confidence.
Learners build confidence to communicate with a proven balance of Grammar, Vocabulary, Pronunciation, and Skills Development in every File.
Teachers and students have access to all their American English File resources - video, audio, worksheets and much more - in one easy-to-manage place.
- Student Book with Online Practice
- Teacher’s Guide with Teacher Resource Center
- Student Book/Workbook Multi-Packs with Online Practice
- Classroom Presentation Tool Access Card
- Class Audio CDs
- Class DVD
- Student Book e-book
- Workbook e-book
- New and updated texts, topics, and listenings based on feedback from American English File teachers.
- New Teacher Resource Center allows you to manage all course resources and teaching materials in one place online.
- New video listening activity integrated into each even-numbered File. These short documentaries and dramas make class time more dynamic and exciting.
- New Classroom Presentation Tool shows course content on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.
- New Online Practice provides learners with extra practice activities for each File and allows them to check their progress.
- New Sound Bank videos provide a unique opportunity to watch and listen to a clear model of the English sounds.
- New interactive videos enable students to listen and record themselves as part of the Rob and Jenny drama.
The course offers a range of materials that you can use according to your students’ needs and the time and resources you have available:
Student Book with Online Practice allows students to practice and develop their language skills, catch up on lessons they have missed and track progress with Online Practice.
Workbook reinforces each lesson and can be used as extra practice during class, or set as homework.
Enhanced video integrated into the Student Book. Video listenings integrated into each even-numbered File. Practical English activities follow the entertaining drama with Rob and Jenny. In addition, the interactive videos allow students to practice the language from the Practical English lessons.
Online Practice with Sound Bank Videos gives the students the unique opportunity to listen to a clear model of the English sounds.
Teacher’s Guide with Teacher Resource Center gives you everything you need to create flexible lessons that work for your students.
Student Book and Workbook Classroom Presentation Tools show the course content on screen, making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.
Quick tests and File tests for every File, as well as Progress Tests, an End-of-course Test, and an Entry Test, which you can use at the beginning of the course.
For American English File Level 2 (10)
American English File Level 2 Student Book e-book
American English File Level 2 Workbook e-book
American English File Level 2 Classroom Presentation Tool Access Card
American English File Level 2 Class DVD
|978-0-19-490641-8||American English File Level 2 Teacher's Guide with Teacher Resource Center|
|978-0-19-490652-4||American English File Level 2 Student Book/Workbook Multi-Pack B with Online Practice|
|978-0-19-490648-7||American English File Level 2 Student Book/Workbook Multi-Pack A with Online Practice|
|978-0-19-490632-6||American English File Level 2 Class Audio CDs|
|978-0-19-490645-6||American English File Level 2 Workbook|
|978-0-19-490639-5||American English File Level 2 Student Book With Online Practice|