American English File Level 5
With a wide range of exciting new digital material, including all new documentaries, this new edition of American English File is still the number one course to get your students talking.
American English File Second Edition retains the popular methodology developed by world-renowned authors Christina Latham-Koenig and Clive Oxenden: language + motivation = opportunity. With grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation practice in every lesson, students are equipped with a solid foundation for successful speaking.
And a new array of digital resources provides even more choice and flexibility. Students can learn in the classroom or on the move with Online Practice, iChecker, the Pronunciation App, and more.
- Student Book with Online Practice
- Workbook with iChecker
- Multi-Pack A with Online Practice and iChecker
- Multi-Pack B with Online Practice and iChecker
- Teacher’s Book with Testing Program CD-ROM
- Class Audio CDs
- Class DVD
- Advanced level completes comprehensive six-level curriculum
- 75% brand new content motivates students with fresh topics
- Engaging videos develop communication skills through real-life examples and scenarios
- Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation in each lesson
- iChecker contains Progress Checks and Workbook audio material to develop learner independence and self-assessment
- Pronunciation app with interactive sounds chart and pronunciation games
- Testing Program CD-ROM provides a complete range of tests
Speaking and pronunciation activities on every page help students to become confident in speaking. There are also extra mini-speaking activities in the Sound and Vocabulary Banks.
Exciting new digital material provides more opportunities for students to speak than ever before, both in and out of the classroom. Brand-new video, Online Practice, iChecker and the Pronunciation App all provide more practice for students in and out of the classroom.
With a solid language foundation and so many opportunities for speaking, it’s no surprise that American English File Second Edition is the course that gets everyone talking.
Available on the App Store and Google Play.
Institutions can also buy access codes for students. Find out more information.
Features to look out for:
- Improve pronunciation: Repeat audio, record yourself, and compare to original.
- Improve listening: Slow down audio to hear each word clearly.
- Split screen video/activity: Video stays on screen while you move around pages making it easy to watch and work.
- Automatically marked, interactive activities.
- Personalize your e-book: Save written or spoken notes anywhere on the page. Use the pen tool to draw and highlight.
- Easy to get around: Bookmarks, jump to page, thumbnail sorter.
For American English File Level 5 (10)
|978-0-19-477766-7||American English File Level 5 e-book (Student Book/Workbook Multi-Pack B)|
|978-0-19-471284-2||American English File Level 5 e-book (Student Book/Workbook Multi-Pack A)|
|978-0-19-477559-5||American English File 5 iTools|
|978-0-19-477631-8||American English File 5 Multi-Pack B with Online Practice and iChecker|
|978-0-19-477630-1||American English File 5 Multi-Pack A with Online Practice and iChecker|
|978-0-19-477571-7||American English File 5 Class DVD|
|978-0-19-477637-0||American English File 5 Teacher's Book with Testing Program CD-ROM|
|978-0-19-477643-1||American English File 5 Workbook with iChecker|
|978-0-19-477619-6||American English File 5 Student Book Pack with Online Practice|
|978-0-19-477565-6||American English File 5 Class CD|