English File fourth edition Advanced Plus
Gets you talking
How will English File get your students talking?
Advanced Plus is for higher-level students who want to push the boundaries of their English learning.
Advanced Plus is a genuine step-up from the Advanced level, providing students with new, more challenging input with a focus on concepts such as finer shades of meaning, using language flexibly, more abstract and complex topics and an appreciation of humour.
- Student's Book with Online Practice
- Teacher's Guide with Teacher's Resource Centre
- Workbook (with key)
- Workbook (without key)
- Student's Book/Workbook Multi-Pack A
- Student's Book/Workbook Multi-Pack B
- Student's Book Classroom Presentation Tool
- Workbook Classroom Presentation Tool
- Student Book e-book, Workbook e-book
- Teacher's Resource Centre
- Relevant, entertaining and authentic content, providing you with a clear structure to effectively teach and challenge these students.
- Video listening activity integrated in to each even-numbered File. These short documentaries and dramas make class time more dynamic and exciting.
- Conversation feature allow students to observe authentic, unscripted conversations in English and learn and practise features of natural conversation to express their own ideas.
- Advanced Plus helps students develop relevant skills for higher-level exams, including practice activities in the Revise and Check sections and exams skills development in Writing sections. Further skills development available in 'Use of English' activities in the Workbook and on Online Practice.
- Online Practice provides learners with learning tools and longer listening and reading texts to further challenge students at this level outside of class.
- Teacher's Resource Centre allows you to manage all English File resources and teaching materials in one place online.
- Classroom Presentation Tool shows the course content on screen, with interactive features making it easier than ever for teachers to deliver heads-up, engaging lessons.
- All the Student's Book audio/video files and scripts
- Detailed lesson plans from the Teacher's Guide
- Answer keys
- All the photocopiable activities from the Teacher's Guide, including customisable versions
- All the Workbook audio files and scripts
- Tests and assessment material, including: an Entry Test;
- Progress Tests; an End-of-course Test; a Quick Test for every File; and complete test for every File. There are A and B versions of all the main tests and audio files for all the
- Listening tests
- CEFR documents
Watch the video below to hear Co-author Christina explain how the team finds interesting material for the books.
- Look again: students can review language from every lesson.
- Practice: extra Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking practice. Plus extra video content that includes:
- Interative video to practise the language from the Practical English lessons that follow the Rob and Jenny drama
- Sound Bank videos offer students the unique opportunity to watch and listen to a clear model of the English sounds
- Video listening activities integrated into each File.
- Check your progress: students can test themselves, get instant feedback, and try an extra challenge.
- Resources: All Student's Book audio, scripts, wordlists, dyslexia-friendly texts, and CEFR Language Portfolio. The access card for Online Practice can be found at the back of the Student's Book.
Classroom Presentation ToolThe Student's Book Classroom Presentation Tool and Workbook Classroom Presentation Tool capture students' attention with full-screen activities, audio and video on screen.
- Deliver the Student's Book on-screen via your interactive whiteboard, projector or classroom display device.
- Launch activities straight from the page, and play audio and video at the touch of a button.
- Use online or offline, on a tablet or computer, and your notes and web links will update across your devices.
- Quick and easy set up on Oxford Learner's Bookshelf.
Student packsFully flexible learning for every situation. Whether your students are learning face-to-face, remotely, or a mixture of the two - there's a pack to suit your class.
|Student Book with Online Practice||Student Digital Pack||Student Book with Digital Pack|
|Student Book (print)||✔||✔|
|Student Book e-book||✔||✔|
|Online Practice (for students)||✔||✔||✔|
Teacher packsBoth our teacher's packs provide everything you need to create flexible lessons that work for your students, no matter whether you are teaching face-to-face or remotely.
|Teacher's Guide with Teacher's Resource Centre||Teacher Digital Pack|
|Teacher's Guide (print)||✔|
|Digital Teacher's Guide (PDF)||✔||✔|
|Student Book Classroom Presentation Tool||✔|
|Workbook Classroom Presentation Tool||✔|
|Online Practice (for teachers)||✔||✔|
For English File fourth edition Advanced Plus (13)
4 years' access to Teacher's Guide (PDF), Classroom Presentation Tools, Online P...
English File Advanced Plus Teacher Digital Pack
|978-0-19-406037-0||English File Advanced Plus Online Practice|
|978-0-19-406066-0||English File Advanced Plus Student's Book Classroom Presentation Tool|
|978-0-19-406042-4||English File Advanced Plus Student's Book e-book|
|978-0-19-406080-6||English File Advanced Plus Student's Book with Online Practice|
|978-0-19-406078-3||English File Advanced Plus Student's Book/Workbook Multi-Pack A|
|978-0-19-406079-0||English File Advanced Plus Student's Book/Workbook Multi-Pack B|
|978-0-19-406085-1||English File Advanced Plus Teacher's Guide with Teacher's Resource Centre|
|978-0-19-406044-8||English File Advanced Plus Teacher's Resource Centre|
|978-0-19-406027-1||English File Advanced Plus Workbook (with key)|
|978-0-19-406028-8||English File Advanced Plus Workbook (without key)|
|978-0-19-454041-4||English File Advanced Plus Workbook Classroom Presentation Tool|
|978-0-19-406974-8||English File Advanced Plus Workbook e-book|