English File Beginners Workbook e-Book
+ Sales Tax
English File Beginners Workbook e-Book
The best way to get your students talking
Clive Oxenden and Christina Latham-Koenig
A blend of completely new lessons, updated texts and activities, together with the refreshing and fine-tuning of some favourite lessons from New English File - English File Third Edition provides the right mix of language, motivation, and opportunity to get students talking.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-450204-7
- Price: GBP 8.74 + Sales Tax
English File Third Edition Beginner Workbook e-Book offers all the content from the Workbook with extra features to support learning, including integrated video, audio for listening and pronunciation practice and automatically-marked activities.
Available for iPad and tablets for Android via the Oxford Learner's Bookshelf app and online on a computer at www.oxfordlearnersbookshelf.com. Learners study online or on a tablet and their work syncs between devices.
Students can also buy e-books as an in-app purchase.
- Workbook e-Book
- The record and compare audio toolbar lets students check their pronunciation
- Students can slow down audio to hear each word clearly and improve comprehension
- Audio scripts and texts help students improve listening skills - and build their confidence
- Students can watch the videos at their own pace and complete activities at the same time, making it easy for them to watch and work
- Interactive activities with automatic marking lets students check their progress and learn from mistakes
- Split screen reading makes it easy to read texts and answer questions at the same time
- Students can record audio notes and listen back to practise speaking
- Students can draw on the page, highlight words, write text notes or record audio notes and save them to personalize their e-book
- Students can bookmark pages, jump to a page, and use the thumbnail sorter to find a page making it easy for them to find their way around the e-book
With new, easy-to-manage structure, fresh, contemporary topics, more listening and a brand new video filmed on location (London, New York), English File Third Edition supports teaching and learning better than ever.
To give teachers and students a 21st century learning experience, English File Third Edition comes with brand new digital components:
- iTools for teachers: a digital teaching tool that brings the classroom to life with interactive course materials - on interactive whiteboard, projectors or screen. All your digital teaching needs on one disc: complete Student's Book with audio, video answer keys and interactive activities; complete Workbook with audio and answer keys; Teacher's Book photocopiables with answer keys; Grammar PowerPoints, Vocabulary flashcards, interactive Sounds Chart; plus highlight, zoom, spotlight and other built-in tools to make teaching even easier.
- iTutor DVD-ROM accompanies the Student's Book to encourage home-study and further practice. With all Student's Book audio, video, grammar and vocabulary exercises in one place, catch-up, revision and home-study have never been easier. Also includes mobile content, downloadable to compatible phones to provide access to practice materials on the go.
- iChecker enables students to test their knowledge and assess their progress. Includes all Workbook audio, self-assessment tests, instant answers and Study Link references to the relevant Grammar Bank pages of the Student's Book.
- English File Pronunciation App for smartphones gives students access to pronunciation practice anytime, anywhere. Using the much-loved English File Sounds pictures for teaching pronunciation in an easy-to-remember way, this app comes packed with interactive features such as 'touch and listen' 'record and compare' and the pronunciation game. To find out more, please go to English File Pronunciation App English File Pronunciation App.
The licence period for this product is perpetual.
The use of this product is subject to the Oxford Learners Bookshelf terms and conditions