English File third edition Intermediate Plus Class Audio CDs The best way to get your students talkingNew
La nuova edizione del corso di grande successo English File, rinnovato in ogni sua parte e con nuovi componenti digitali da usare in classe e fuori dalla classe
- ISBN: 978-0-19-455818-1
A blend of completely new lessons, updated texts and activities, together with the refreshing and fine-tuning of some favourite lessons from New English File - English File third edition provides the right mix of language, motivation, and opportunity to get students talking.
English File third edition offers more support for teachers and students. Teacher's Book provides over 100 photocopiables to save preparation time, plus extra tips and ideas. iTools brings your classroom to life with the Student's Book, Workbook AND Teacher's Book photocopiable activities, on-screen and interactive. iTutor enables students to revise, review and catch up if they've missed a lesson with all audio and video, plus Grammar, Vocab, Pronunciation, Reading and Listening. Students can learn and practise sounds, words and sentences in context - and take wherever they go - with the Pronunciation App. Sample materials available from the English File website.
- Super-flexible package provides everything needed - for both inside and outside the classroom
- Improved texts and listening that motivate students to talk
- Four-skills syllabus with a clear focus on pronunciation - plus Grammar Bank exercises for practice and activation of grammar
- 'Real-world' In-The-Street interviews, Practical English motivating drama and documentary videos
- Oxford Online Skills Program offers students targeted and motivating practice to improve reading, writing, listening and speaking. Teachers can also use our online Learning Management System to easily manage and measure student progress.
- Progress tests for each File with clear signposting to additional related practice and reference
English File third edition is true to the English File formula: clearly presented language input in every File; interesting texts and topics that motivate students; activities and exercises that practise language in a context that is relevant to a busy adult's everyday life.
With new, easy-to-manage structure, fresh, contemporary topics, more listening and a brand new video filmed on location (London, New York) English File third edition supports teaching and learning better than ever.
To give teachers and students a 21st century learning experience English File third edition comes with brand new digital components:
- iTools for teachers: a digital teaching tool that brings the classroom to life with interactive course materials – on interactive whiteboard, projectors or screen. All your digital teaching needs on one disc: complete Student's Book with audio, video answer keys and interactive activities; complete Workbook with audio and answer keys; Teacher's Book photocopiables with answer keys; Grammar PowerPoints, Vocabulary flashcards, interactive Sounds Chart; plus highlight, zoom, spotlight and other built-in tools to make teaching even easier.
- iTutor DVD-ROM accompanies the Student's Book to encourage home-study and further practice. With all Student's Book audio, video, grammar and vocabulary exercises in one place, catch-up, revision and home-study have never been easier. Also includes mobile content, downloadable to compatible phones to provide access to practice materials on the go. Please see iTutor tab for further details, features and benefits.
- iChecker enables students to test their knowledge and assess their progress. Includes all Workbook audio, self-assessment tests, instant answers and Study Link references to the relevant Grammar Bank pages of the Student's Book.
- English File Pronunciation App for smartphones gives students access to pronunciation practice anytime, anywhere. Using the much-loved English File Sounds pictures for teaching pronunciation in an easy-to-remember way, this app comes packed with interactive features such as 'touch and listen' 'record and compare' and the pronunciation game. To find out more, please see the English File Pronunciation App tab.