English for Life Beginner
Four-level English course with a simple approach that helps adults learn quickly - one page, one lesson, one focus.
- Part of: English for Life
- Language Level: Beginner – A1
An easy-to-use course for adults who either want to learn English quickly for a specific purpose - such as travel - or who just prefer a much more straightforward approach to learning.
Each page is one complete lesson, and each lesson has just one learning focus.
Teacher support includes an interleaved Teacher's Book, extra materials, and resources for interactive whiteboards.
- Student's Book with/without MultiROM
- Teacher's Book Pack
- Workbook (with key)
- Workbook (without key)
- Class Audio CDs
- English for Life iTools (Beginner, Elementary)
- One-page lessons - a simple approach for students and teachers
- Positive 'Now I can' learning goal in every lesson
- Real-life language focus (English for Everyday Life lessons)
- Customizable test CD and extra photocopiables in the Teacher's Book Pack
- Resources for interactive whiteboards - English for Life iTools (lower levels)
For English for Life Beginner (2)
Create > Edit > Print Easy-to-use, customizable tests for all your English...
|978-0-19-433352-8||English for Life Beginner Test Builder DVD-ROM|
|978-0-19-430888-5||English for Life Beginner MultiPack with Key|