Navigate A2 Elementary
Your direct route to English success
Shortlisted - ESU English Language Awards 2016
Finalist - The British Council 2017 ELTons Innovation Awards
A brand new adult course based on academic research as to how adults best learn languages and extensive classroom research.
Navigate is a brand new, six-level General English course tailored exclusively to adults. The course takes an innovative approach to reading and listening based on academic research as to how adults best learn languages. It teaches reading and listening from the bottom up, giving learners the skills they need to understand the next text they will read and hear, not just the one they are reading or hearing now. The content has been extensively piloted and reviewed in ELT classrooms across the world, giving teachers the confidence that it really works.
- Workbook with/without key
- Learner e-books
- Oxford Online Skills Program
- Oxford Online Language Practice
- Oxford English for Work
- Teacher’s Guide and Resource Disc
- e-book Teacher’s edition
- Class Audio CDs
- Based on the Oxford 3000™ so learners are only covering the most relevant vocabulary for them
- Driven by learning outcomes and end goals of adult learners, so that learners can make the most of their time
- Information-rich topics and texts immerse adult learners in themes and issues from around the world so that learning English is more relevant
- Learner materials have been thoroughly tested and piloted in ELT classrooms across the world - giving teachers confidence that it works
- Innovative approach to skills development based on academic research helps your learners to listen and read for tomorrow
- Extensive lesson notes with additional pedagogical support offering tips on areas such as differentiation, critical thinking and smart communication
- Get to grips with the course methodology with articles from our expert course consultants and advisers
- Photocopiables for extra grammar, vocabulary and communication practice in each unit – plus vox pop video worksheets
- Watch a 60- second overview of each lesson from Series Adviser Catherine Walter to quickly prepare you for that day's lesson. All videos are included on the Teacher Support and Resource Disc
- Keep your learners on track with editable unit, progress and exit tests on the Teacher’s Support and Resource Disc
- Bring your classroom to life with Navigate iTools
- Extra resources and support on the Teacher’s website help to make lesson planning easier
Available for iPad and Android tablets via the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app, through iTunes and Google Play, and online for computer at www.oxfordlearnersbookshelf.com.
Both learner e-books are available as a pack, accessed through a single code. Those buying Navigate e-books in-app will need to purchase the Coursebook and Workbook separately.
Also available is a Teacher’s edition e-book, providing all the Coursebook content with additional teacher’s notes and resources throughout.
Helps learners actively focus on developing their Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills, in the classroom or at home.
Find out more about Oxford Online Skills Program
Oxford Online Language Practice
Puts the spotlight on building up student’s vocabulary and grammar with the same instant support, striking design and management tools as Oxford Online Skills Program. Topic-based approach, with Grammar and Vocabulary integrated within a coherent learning journey.
Support for students includes printable Grammar and Vocabulary reference and Wordlists.
Packaged with the Navigate Premium pack or stand-alone.Oxford English for Work
Introduces and practises key work skills for in-work or pre-work learners. Allows learners who want vocationally relevant materials to choose extra work in these areas.
Packaged with the Navigate Premium pack or stand-alone.
For Navigate A2 Elementary (9)
|978-0-19-456532-5||Navigate Elementary A2 e-book Teacher's edition - buy codes for institutions|
|978-0-19-456641-4||Navigate Elementary A2 Teacher's Guide with Teacher's Support and Resource Disc|
|978-0-19-456640-7||Navigate A2 Elementary Workbook with CD (with key)|
|978-0-19-456639-1||Navigate A2 Elementary Workbook with CD (without key)|
|978-0-19-456531-8||Navigate Elementary A2 Learner e-book pack|
|978-0-19-456528-8||Navigate Elementary A2 Class Audio CDs|
|978-0-19-456638-4||Navigate Elementary A2 Coursebook, e-book, and online practice for skills, language and work|
|978-0-19-456636-0||Navigate Elementary A2 Coursebook with DVD and online skills|
|978-0-19-456637-7||Navigate Elementary A2 Coursebook, e-book, and Oxford Online Skills|