You can visit our worldwide website for our globally available teaching resources, or visit our local website for for products, events and materials for your area.
Please choose below:
Navigate B1 Pre-intermediate
Unlock the rules and patterns of English.
Caroline Krantz and Julie Norton
Shortlisted - ESU English Language Awards 2016
Finalist - The British Council 2017 ELTons Innovation Awards
Navigate combines information-rich topics, state-of-the-art-methodology, and a modern blended package to provide the complete course for the 21st century adult and young adult learner.
- Part of: Navigate
- Other levels: Navigate A1 , Navigate A2 , Navigate B1+ , Navigate B2 , Navigate C1
- Language Level: B1 Pre-Intermediate
Navigate takes an innovative approach to language learning with a state of-the-art syllabus based on the latest research and practical teacher feedback.
- Workbook with/without key
- Coursebook e-book
- Oxford Online Skills Program
- Oxford Online Language Practice
- Oxford English for Work
- Teacher’s Guide and Resource Disc
- e-book Teacher’s edition
- Class Audio CDs
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Coursebook and Workbook e-book pack
- Innovative approach to skills development focused on targeted, language-based activities.
- Information-rich topics and texts immerse adult learners in themes and issues from around the world so that learning English is more relevant
- Driven by learning outcomes and end goals of adult learners, so that learners can make the most of their time
- Based on the Oxford 3000™ so learners are only covering the most relevant vocabulary for them
- Extra supporting videos for teachers from Series Advisor Catherine Walter
Navigate's contemporary, information-rich topics appeal to today’s learners seeking future success in social, professional, and academic arenas.
The state-of-the-art methodology is backed up by latest research and practical teacher feedback to promote accuracy, fluency, and development of all four skills.
The innovative approach to reading and listening with targeted, language-based activities helps learners improve their ability in comprehension.
- Extensive lesson notes with additional pedagogical support offering tips on areas such as differentiation, critical thinking and smart communication
- Get to grips with the course methodology with articles from our expert course consultants and advisers
- Photocopiables for extra grammar, vocabulary and communication practice in each unit – plus vox pop video worksheets
- Watch a 60- second overview of each lesson from Series Adviser Catherine Walter to quickly prepare you for that day's lesson. All videos are included on the Teacher Support and Resource Disc
- Keep your learners on track with editable unit, progress and exit tests on the Teacher’s Support and Resource Disc
- Bring your classroom to life with Navigate iTools
- Extra resources and support on the Teacher’s website help to make lesson planning easier
- Integrated video and audio
- Improve pronunciation with repeat, record and compare feature
- Audio can be slowed down to hear every word clearly
- Instant marking helps learners check their progress
- Learners can write and save notes on every page
- Available for iPad and Android tablets via the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app, through iTunes and Google Play, and online for computer at www.oxfordlearnersbookshelf.com.
The Teacher’s edition e-book provides all the Coursebook content with additional teacher’s notes and resources throughout.
- Play video full screen, or split-screen to move around the pages and complete activities as you watch
- Write or record sticky notes and save them anywhere on the page
- Click images or double tap on a tablet to make them bigger and use them in class for discussions
- Automatic marking helps learners check progress and learn from their mistakes.
- Learners can email a page to teachers to mark, or to add to their learning portfolio.
Helps learners actively focus on developing their Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills, in the classroom or at home.
Find out more about Oxford Online Skills Program
Oxford Online Language Practice
Puts the spotlight on building up student’s vocabulary and grammar with the same instant support, striking design and management tools as Oxford Online Skills Program. Topic-based approach, with Grammar and Vocabulary integrated within a coherent learning journey.
Support for students includes printable Grammar and Vocabulary reference and Wordlists.
Packaged with the Navigate Premium pack or stand-alone.Oxford English for Work
Introduces and practises key work skills for in-work or pre-work learners. Allows learners who want vocationally relevant materials to choose extra work in these areas.
Packaged with the Navigate Premium pack or stand-alone.
For Navigate B1 Pre-intermediate (11)
Based on academic research on how adults best learn languages and extensive clas...
|978-0-19-452494-0||Navigate B1 Pre-Intermediate Coursebook and Workbook e-book pack|
|978-0-19-454093-3||Navigate B1 Pre-intermediate Coursebook Classroom Presentation Tool|
|978-0-19-456657-5||Navigate B1 Pre-Intermediate Workbook e-book|
|978-0-19-456653-7||Navigate B1 Pre-Intermediate Workbook with CD (with key)|
|978-0-19-456652-0||Navigate B1 Pre-Intermediate Workbook with CD (without key)|
|978-0-19-456548-6||Navigate Pre-intermediate B1 Class Audio CDs|
|978-0-19-456551-6||Navigate Pre-Intermediate B1 Coursebook e-book|
|978-0-19-456649-0||Navigate Pre-intermediate B1 Coursebook with DVD and Oxford Online Skills Program|
|978-0-19-456650-6||Navigate Pre-Intermediate B1 Coursebook, e-book and Oxford Online Skills Program|
|978-0-19-456552-3||Navigate Pre-Intermediate B1 e-book Teacher's edition|
|978-0-19-456654-4||Navigate Pre-Intermediate B1 Teacher's Guide with Teacher's Support and Resource Disc|