Navigate B2 Upper-Intermediate
Unlock the rules and patterns of English.
Catherine Walter (Series Adviser), B2 – Caroline Krantz and Rachael Roberts
Shortlisted - ESU English Language Awards 2016
Finalist - The British Council 2017 ELTons Innovation Awards
Navigate combines information-rich topics, state-of-the-art-methodology, and a modern blended package to provide the complete course for the 21st century adult and young adult learner.
Navigate takes an innovative approach to language learning with a state of-the-art syllabus based on the latest research and practical teacher feedback.
- Workbook with/without key
- Coursebook e-book
- Oxford Online Skills Program
- Teacher’s Guide and Resource Disc
- Teacher’s e-Book
- Class Audio CDs
- Classroom Presentation Tool
- Coursebook and Workbook e-book pack
- Innovative approach to skills development focused on targeted, language-based activities.
- Information-rich topics and texts immerse adult learners in themes and issues from around the world so that learning English is more relevant
- Driven by learning outcomes and end goals of adult learners, so that learners can make the most of their time
- Based on the Oxford 3000™ so learners are only covering the most relevant vocabulary for them
- Extra supporting videos for teachers from Series Advisor Catherine Walter
Navigate's contemporary, information-rich topics appeal to today’s learners seeking future success in social, professional, and academic arenas.
The state-of-the-art methodology is backed up by latest research and practical teacher feedback to promote accuracy, fluency, and development of all four skills.
The innovative approach to reading and listening with targeted, language-based activities helps learners improve their ability in comprehension.
- Extensive lesson notes with additional pedagogical support offering tips on teaching cultural appropriacy, small talk and critical thinking.
- Make the most of your time in the classroom – flexible content allows you to cover the core essentials in class and tailor extra work and practice for at home
- Clear breakdown of each unit including a fast track version for shorter courses
- Get to grips with the course methodology with articles from our expert course consultants and advisers, include in the Teacher’s Guide
- Bring your classroom to life with Navigate iTools
- Extra resources and support on the Teacher’s website help to make lesson planning easier
- Keep your learners on track with editable unit, progress and exit tests on the Teacher’s Resource Disc
- Integrated video and audio
- Improve pronunciation with repeat, record and compare feature
- Audio can be slowed down to hear every word clearly
- Instant marking helps learners check their progress
- Learners can write and save notes on every page
- Available for iPad and Android tablets via the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app, through iTunes and Google Play, and online for computer at www.oxfordlearnersbookshelf.com.
The Teacher’s edition e-book provides all the Coursebook content with additional teacher’s notes and resources throughout.
- Play video full screen, or split-screen to move around the pages and complete activities as you watch
- Write or record sticky notes and save them anywhere on the page
- Click images or double tap on a tablet to make them bigger and use them in class for discussions
- Automatic marking helps learners check progress and learn from their mistakes.
- Learners can email a page to teachers to mark, or to add to their learning portfolio.
Provides your learners with plenty of extra top-down skills practice to complement the bottom-up skills approach of Navigate.
- Modular skills practice aligned to the CEFR – with self-check 'can-do' statements at the end of each module
- Helps learners to actively focus on developing their Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills, in the classroom or at home
- Teachers can monitor learners' progress with a wide range of management tools:
- Track progress at a glance
- Easily report on progress
- Spot strengths and weaknesses
Access to Oxford Online Skills Program (General English, Bundle 2) is packaged with the Navigate Coursebook.
For Navigate B2 Upper-Intermediate (11)
|978-0-19-452496-4||Navigate B2 Upper-Intermediate Coursebook and Workbook e-book pack|
|978-0-19-454095-7||Navigate B2 Upper-intermediate Coursebook Classroom Presentation Tool|
|978-0-19-456592-9||Navigate B2 Upper-Intermediate e-Book (Teacher's Edition)|
|978-0-19-456683-4||Navigate B2 Upper-Intermediate Workbook e-book|
|978-0-19-456591-2||Navigate B2 Upper-Intermediate Coursebook e-book|
|978-0-19-456678-0||Navigate B2 Upper-Intermediate Workbook with CD (without key)|
|978-0-19-456680-3||Navigate B2 Upper-intermediate Teacher's Guide with Teacher's Support and Resource Disc|
|978-0-19-456679-7||Navigate B2 Upper-intermediate Workbook with CD (with key)|
|978-0-19-456676-6||Navigate B2 Upper-Intermediate Coursebook, e-book and Oxford Online Skills Program|
|978-0-19-456675-9||Navigate B2 Upper-intermediate Coursebook with DVD and Oxford Online Skills Program|
|978-0-19-456588-2||Navigate B2 Upper-Intermediate Class Audio CDs|