Navigate C1 Advanced
Your direct route to English success
Catherine Walter (Series Adviser), C1 Mark Bartram and Kate Pickering
Shortlisted - ESU English Language Awards 2016
Finalist - The British Council 2017 ELTons Innovation Awards
A brand new adult course based on academic research as to how adults best learn languages and extensive classroom research.
Navigate is a brand new, six-level General English course tailored exclusively to adults. The course is based on academic research as to how adults best learn languages, and the Coursebook content has been extensively piloted in ELT classrooms across the world.
- Workbook with/without key
- Student e-Book
- Oxford Online Skills Program
- Teacher’s Guide and Resource Disc
- Teacher’s e-Book
- Class Audio CDs
- Based on the Oxford 3000™ so learners are only covering the most relevant vocabulary for them
- Driven by learning outcomes and end goals of adult learners, so that learners can make the most of their time
- Information-rich topics and texts immerse adult learners in themes and issues from around the world so that learning English is more relevant
- Learner materials have been thoroughly tested and piloted in ELT classrooms across the world - giving teachers confidence that it works
- Innovative approach to skills development based on academic research helps your learners to listen and read for tomorrow
- Extensive lesson notes with additional pedagogical support offering tips on teaching cultural appropriacy, small talk and critical thinking.
- Make the most of your time in the classroom – flexible content allows you to cover the core essentials in class and tailor extra work and practice for at home
- Get to grips with the course methodology with articles from our expert course consultants and advisers, include in the Teacher’s Guide
- Bring your classroom to life with Navigate iTools
- Extra resources and support on the Teacher’s website help to make lesson planning easier
- Keep your learners on track with editable unit, progress and exit tests on the Teacher’s Resource Disc
The Coursebook is available as a fully interactive e-Book, available for iPad and Android tablets via the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app.
Everything your students need in one place – Coursebook and Workbook content combined with fully integrated video and audio
- Improve pronunciation with repeat, record and compare feature
- Audio can be slowed down to hear every word clearly
- Learners can write and save notes on every page
- Instant marking helps learners check their progress
Provides your learners with plenty of extra top-down skills practice to complement the bottom-up skills approach of Navigate.
- Modular skills practice aligned to the CEFR – with self-check 'can-do' statements at the end of each module
- Helps learners to actively focus on developing their Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills, in the classroom or at home
- Teachers can monitor learners' progress with a wide range of management tools:
- Track progress at a glance
- Easily report on progress
- Spot strengths and weaknesses
Access to Oxford Online Skills Program (General English, Bundle 2) is packaged with the Navigate Coursebook.
For Navigate C1 Advanced (9)
|978-0-19-456612-4||Navigate C1 Advanced e-Book (Teacher's Edition)|
|978-0-19-456693-3||Navigate C1 Advanced Teacher's Guide with Teacher's Support and Resource Disc|
|978-0-19-456622-3||Navigate C1 Advanced iTools|
|978-0-19-456611-7||Navigate C1 Advanced Learner e-Book Pack|
|978-0-19-456692-6||Navigate C1 Advanced Workbook with CD (with key)|
|978-0-19-456691-9||Navigate C1 Advanced Workbook with CD (without key)|
|978-0-19-456688-9||Navigate C1 Advanced Coursebook with DVD and Oxford Online Skills Program|
|978-0-19-456689-6||Navigate C1 Advanced Coursebook, e-Book and Oxford Online Skills|
|978-0-19-456608-7||Navigate C1 Advanced Class Audio CDs|