New Headway Intermediate Fourth Edition Class Audio CDs A new digital era for the world's most trusted English course
Fourth Edition Liz and John Soars
The first ever fourth edition from the world's best-selling English course - a perfectly-balanced syllabus, completely rewritten and packed with new material.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-476869-6
- Clear focus on grammar, all-new presentations
- Balanced, integrated-skills syllabus with 100% new texts and listenings
- Real-world speaking skills - Everyday English, Spoken English, Music of English
- Digital resources for interactive whiteboards - New Headway iTools
- Full teacher support - resources, photocopiables, tests and more - in print and online
With the Fourth edition of the best-selling course book you can now experience the trusted Headway methodology using the latest in classroom technology:
iTools bring the Fourth edition Student's Book and Workbook alive on the classroom wall, complete with interactive exercises, audio, video, and other teaching resources. The built-in tools like zoom, highlight and screen shade give you and your students a truly interactive teaching and learning experience. iTools also includes customizable flipcharts, wordlists and grammar reference to help you make the most of your Headway lessons.
iTutor is the digital companion to the Student's Book that allows students to revise, review and improve their English outside the classroom. To read more about iTutor and how it encourages learner autonomy, see the iTutor tab.
iChecker is a new digital resource, available to students with the Workbook. It contains all Workbook audio and practice tests to help students identify areas where they need more study. To learn more, see the iChecker tab.
Learn more English with New Headway online.