New Headway Pre-Intermediate Fourth Edition Teacher's Book + Teacher's Resource Disc A new digital era for the world's most trusted English course
Fourth Edition Liz and John Soars
Mixed media format
A completely new Pre-Intermediate level of the world's most trusted English course, with brand new digital resources bringing you a completely up-to-date blended Headway course.
- ISBN: 978-0-19-476965-5
- New and updated texts and topics
- Integrated skills syllabus with a clear grammar focus
- iTools – an all-in-one teaching resource for the interactive classroom
- iTutor and iChecker – interactive self-study discs that come with the Student's Book and the Workbook
- Full teacher support – resources, photocopiables, tests and more - online and in print
- Brand new video content, available for students on iTutor with interactive exercises
With the Fourth edition of the best-selling course book you can now experience the trusted Headway methodology using the latest in classroom technology:
iTools bring the Fourth edition Student's Book and Workbook alive on the classroom wall, complete with interactive exercises, audio, video, and other teaching resources. The built-in tools like zoom, highlight and screen shade give you and your students a truly interactive teaching and learning experience. iTools also includes customizable flipcharts, wordlists and grammar reference to help you make the most of your Headway lessons.
iTutor is the digital companion to the Student's Book that allows students to revise, review and improve their English outside the classroom. To read more about iTutor and how it encourages learner autonomy, see the iTutor tab.
iChecker is a new digital resource, available to students with the Workbook. It contains all Workbook audio and practice tests to help students identify areas where they need more study. To learn more, see the iChecker tab.
A digital companion to the Teacher's Book full of printable customisable and photocopiable extra material.
- Printable, customisable worksheets with detailed Teacher's notes
- Unit and Skills test with A and B versions, Progress tests, End-of-course test
- Grammar reference sheets with exercises
- Printable word list for each unit
- Tapescripts of all Student's Book, Workbook and Skills test listening material, with tips and ideas on using these scripts in class