Oxford Online Language Practice B1+ Access Code
Oxford Online Language Practice B1+ Access Code
Develop your students' grammar and vocabulary with Oxford Online Language Practice. This highly visual, media-rich online program provides a six-staged structure, with a clear pedagogic approach that supports students as they work through the material.
- Part of: Oxford Online Language Practice
- Language Level: B1+
- ISBN: 978-0-19-414181-9
- Licence Length: 18 months
What sets this online program apart is the combining of grammar and vocabulary into a unified learning journey. Students develop their language skills independently while you can track their progress, communicate with them outside of class, and improve their learning.
Oxford Online Language Practice gives your students up to 25 hours of CEFR aligned grammar and vocabulary practice per level. Buy the program online from this website and receive the codes in an email.
The program's visual, media rich content, with grammar animations, video and audio, brings the language to life and engages your students. Students are encouraged to broaden and reflect on their learning with Can do statements, grammar and vocabulary references, wordlists and more.
Topic areas complement those found in Adult general English courses. The syllabus supports and extends what students have learnt during a course, allowing them to develop their grammar and vocabulary.
Teacher tools allow you to monitor progress for individual students, groups or the whole class. There are easy-to-view overviews, as well as more in-depth reports.
You can reorganise or hide material to fit your teaching syllabus, and adapt or create content and tests to meet your class or students' individual needs. You can also create groups of students, either for collaborative work or for teaching mixed abilities.
- Flexible content controlled by the teacher - Use alongside any general adult English course, with up to 25 hours of grammar and vocabulary practice per level. Reorder content and decide how and when you want to assign homework
- Step-by-step student support - Each learning module follows a six-staged approach to create a clear learning journey. Students can access additional resources including grammar and vocabulary references, wordlists, irregular verb lists, tips and more. This ensures students are fully supported as they work through the material
- Independent learning - Grammar and vocabulary presentations in each module go beyond practice to allow for truly independent learning. Each module is carefully structured around a topic to ensure students are learning language in a meaningful context
- Media-rich - Engage your students with compelling content including grammar animations, audio, videos, infographics, striking photography, and interactive activities
- Aligned to the CEFR - Give your students practice at the level that's right for them, with self-check 'can-do' statements at the end of each module
- Adaptable - Create your own new content to meet the needs of your students, including tests, discussions and live chat, and uploading documents, audio, or presentations
- Measurable - Monitor your students' progress with a wide range of management tools
- Buy access codes online for B1+, and receive an email with instructions
- Access codes are also included in the Navigate Premium pack
Assign and manage homework
Customize and manage the course exactly to your students' needs. You can hide activities, set start and end dates, or re-order them. The more advanced features allow you to set 'release conditions' such as students needing to complete one activity before going on to another.
Organize students within a class into groups. This is useful for mixed-ability classes, as you can assign specific activities to particular groups. For example, you could choose to assign pretasks for writing activities to lower level students but not to higher level ones.
Track and monitor
Track students' progress with the Gradebook and User Progress features. This allows you to see at a glance the activities which have been completed by any particular student as well as seeing their overall progress throughout the course.
Upload or create your own activities
Build your own exercises for students to complete, either as tests or for fun. Upload documents or presentations, and link to videos or websites.
Encourage communication and collaboration
Communicate with your students outside of class. Send feedback to your students on written and spoken assignments submitted. You can also send messages and chat online with groups of students or with individuals.
Set up discussions or surveys for your students to take part in. Discussions are used regularly in the material as a way for students to express their opinions and respond to others. Administer and monitor these but also create your own.
How to get started teaching with the online practice or homework for your course
Take a look at our short tutorial videos, webinar recordings, and guides to help you get started, manage your account, and use the learning management tools.
Go to www.oup.com/elt/teachonline
Access will last for 18 months from activation.
The use of this product is subject to the terms and conditions of Oxfordlearn.com.
Part of... Oxford Online Language Practice
Develop your students’ grammar and vocabulary with step-by-step online learning