Step Forward 3
Series Director: Jayme Adelson-Goldstein
Barbara Denman, Chris Mahdesian, Christy Newman, Jill Korey O'Sullivan, Janet Podnecky, Renata Russo, Jenni Currie Santamaria, Jane Spigarelli, Sandy Wagner, Lise Wanage, and Ingrid Wisniewska
- Part of: Step Forward
- Language Level: Beginner to High-intermediate
- A clear, consistent, unit sequence includes lessons on vocabulary, life stories, grammar, everyday conversation, and real-life reading, carefully developing learners' understanding through use of all four skills.
- A transparent lesson structure makes the text accessible to learners, while minimizing teacher preparation time.
- Strong vocabulary and grammar strands provide learners with the tools they need to master language.
- A variety of assessment tools allow teachers and learners to monitor progress.
- Interactive CD-ROM PROGRAM! A Stand Alone Level (levels 1-4) Interactive CD-ROM Program that provides extensive practice of vocabulary, grammar and lifeskills through a unique blend of more than 300 activities, games and tests. New! Step Forward Interactive Sample Tour!