Wide Angle Level 5 Teacher's Access Card
Wide Angle Level 5 Teacher's Access Card
|Format:||Mixed media format|
A six-level American English course that empowers adult learners to join any conversation, and say the right thing at the right time.
Wide Angle is the course that helps your adult learners to uncover and master the hidden rules of English, so when it comes to communicating in the real world, they know what to say and how to say it.
The Teacher's Access Card gives you access to the Classroom Presentation Tool, Online Practice and the Teacher's Resource Center.
Bring the Wide Angle Level 5 Student Book to life with the Classroom Presentation Tool. This digital resource for the front of the class has an extensive range of easy-to-use features to capture students' attention and deliver heads-up lessons.
Track your students' progress on Level 5 Online Practice and manage your class online with teacher's Online Practice. Plus, find teaching resources for Levels 1-6 in the Teacher's Resource Center.
- Show the Student Book on screen during lessons with the Classroom Presentation Tool.
- Play audio and video at the touch of a button.
- Take your Classroom Presentation Tool with you and plan your lessons online or offline, across your devices.
- The Teacher's Resource Center delivers all your teacher resources online and in the same place, saving you valuable time when you want to prepare your Wide Angle lesson.
- Access to all the course material including audio and video, scripts, answers keys and extra teaching resources.
- The Teacher's Guide - an easy-to-search, easy-to-print PDF, available to download or use online, offers you a comprehensive walk-through of every lesson.
- A flexible way to find your resources. Browse by level or unit, resource type, or search to find exactly what you're looking for.
- An easy-to-use learning management system to track students' progress for the Online Practice.
- Target your students' skills development by locking or unlocking activities, send messages to your class, and start topical discussions.
Classroom Presentation ToolBring the Wide Angle Student Book to life with the Classroom Presentation Tool. This digital resource for the front of the class has an extensive range of easy-to-use features to capture students' attention and deliver heads-up lessons. Play video and audio at the touch of a button, launch interactive activities and make them full-screen - great for large classes, reveal the answers to the class one-by-one or all at once.
Feel confident teaching with technology - use the Classroom Presentation Tool offline or online, from your computer or tablet. Take it with you to plan your lessons wherever you are, save your web links and notes onto the page and update across your tablet and computer - all with one account.
- Look-up words on-screen with the integrated dictionary.
- Speed up or slow down the audio to tailor lessons to your students' listening level.
- Record your students speaking and compare their voices to the course audio.
- Plan your lessons wherever you are. Add text or audio notes to a page, save your web links, then open them in class.
- Use a range of pen and highlighter tools to annotate the page.
Teacher access to Online Practice and the Teacher's Resource CenterTrack your students' progress for the Online Practice with teacher's access to Online Practice. See scores for automatically-marked activities, first and last attempts, and answers, then use the information to improve your students' learning. Target the development of specific skills by locking or unlocking activities.
The Teacher's Resource Center delivers all your teacher resources online and in the same place, saving you valuable time when you want to prepare your Wide Angle lesson. Find this in the 'Resources' section of the teacher's Online Practice.
The Teacher's Resource Center includes:
- The Teacher's Guide - an easy-to-search, easy-to-print PDF, available to download or use online.
- Access to the Student Book and Workbook answers keys and all the course audio and video, including scripts.
- Assessment resources: unit tests, midterm, and final, all available as editable Word documents or Click-and-Go PDFs.
- Extra reading texts including Oxford Reference worksheets, Newsela articles, and chapters from Graded Readers that are correlated to the unit topic.
- Extra teaching resources including Grammar chant videos, presentations, 'Unit Review' podcast worksheets, skills worksheets matched to each unit, and vocabulary flashcards.
Go to wideangle.oxfordonlinepractice.com and use the codes on your Access Card to get started!