Express Series: Industries
The Express Series is ideal for students in employment, who want to communicate better in English. Titles in the ‘Industries’ category of the Express Series focus on careers in specific industries such as pharmaceuticals, telecoms, aviation, and logistics.
These short, intensive courses can be completed in 25-30 hours, so students make progress quickly. ‘Industries’ titles can be used in a variety of ways: as stand-alone courses, for self-study using the interactive MultiROM, or alongside a coursebook such as International Express.
- Student's Book with MultiROM
- Engaging topics, motivating role-plays, and a variety of exercises provide a framework for each specialist subject
- Tip boxes in each unit include key language points, useful phrases, and strategies
- STARTER section at the beginning of each unit has warm-up and awareness-raising activities
- OUTPUT sections at the end of each unit encourage discussion and reflection
- Answers, transcripts, and a glossary of useful phrases at the back of each book
- Self-study material on the interactive MultiROM includes realistic listening extracts and interactive exercises for extra practice
- NEW e-books with interactive features designed for language learning
Express Series is now available as an e-book, with interactive features designed specifically for language learners. Available for iPad and tablets for Android via the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app.
Features to look out for:
- Improve listening: Slow down audio to hear each word clearly. Click on the link next to each activity to read transcripts as you listen.
- Personalise your e-book: Complete the in-book exercises, save notes anywhere on the page. Use the pen tool to draw and highlight.
- Easy to get around: Bookmarks, jump to page, thumbnail sorter.
Внутри Express Series: Industries (4)
|978-0-19-455517-3||Express Series English for Aviation e-book|
|978-0-19-455519-7||Express Series English for Logistics e-book|
|978-0-19-455518-0||Express Series English for Cabin Crew e-book|
|978-0-19-455515-9||Express Series English for the Fashion Industry e-book|