- Product Information
- Teaching Resources
This completely revised International Express, with 100% new material, meets all the practical language needs of adult professional learners. The series retains the popular student-centred approach and strong communicative focus, while adding a range of new features.
The Student’s Book and Workbook are now combined, and every unit is supported by stunning new video footage, bringing the outside world into the classroom.
- Student’s Book Pack with DVD-ROM and Pocket Book
- Teacher’s Resource Pack (includes Teacher’s Resource Book and DVD)
- Class Audio CD
- Ideal blend of business and general English, with a strong communicative focus
- 100% new syllabus with global lifestyle topics, specifically designed to get adult professional learners talking
- Stunning new video accompanies every unit
- Student’s Book and Workbook are combined, meaning students need just one book for classroom use and self-study
The all-new, five-level International Express Third Edition is especially designed for adult professionals who need English for life and work.
- 100% new syllabus – Brand new global lifestyle topics, specifically designed to get adult professional learners talking.
- Stunning new video – Bring your classroom to life with related video content in every unit, accompanied by PDF worksheets on the DVD, and interactive exercises on the DVD-ROM. Watch the mini documentaries and authentic interviews in class, or set as homework.
- One portable book – Now, the Student’s Book and Workbook are combined, meaning students need just one book for classroom use and self-study.
- Study anywhere, anytime – The Student’s Book comes with the DVD-ROM and handy Pocket Book with useful everyday phrases for learning on the go.
- New work skills section – Every unit includes topics such as telephoning, emailing, and looking after visitors – helping learners develop the skills they need to excel in the workplace.
- New review section – Each unit finishes with a four-page review section, with notes on grammar and functional language, and extra activities. Perfect for recycling, or for keeping fast finishers occupied.
- Vocabulary for life and work – This section helps learners develop a broad range of vocabulary for use in social and professional contexts. It includes language such as prefixes, suffixes, collocations and opposites, in addition to helpful notes on pronunciation.