Oxford Business English Skills: Effective Socializing
- Part of: Oxford Business English Skills
- Language Level: Intermediate - Upper Intermediate (B1-B2)
- Effective Socializing helps learners with one of the most challenging areas of communication.
- The eight free-standing units include: introductions, small talk, dealing with awkward situations, giving and reacting to invitations, and keeping the conversation flowing.
- It is based around the visit of two non-native speakers to the head office of a British company.