- Approximately 28 45-minute lessons to use in any order to suit the coursebook or syllabus.
- Short units with varied practical activities and up-to-date readings covering a range of text types.
- Lower-intermediate material the right level for vocational schools.
- 'Before you start' gets students thinking about what they already know about the lesson topic and the language they will meet.
- 'Get real' optional extra ideas that help students step into the real world of English.
- Glossary of key topic-related vocabulary used in the lesson with easy-to-understand definitions.
Each Workshop Workbook prepares students studying a selected vocational topic (Tourism and Catering, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology) for the English they will need in the real world. The series is the perfect complement to a general English coursebook.