Oxford Business English Dictionary for learners of English
A new up-to-date Business English dictionary, that gives learners all the help and information they need to do business in English.
You can choose the phrasal verbs you want to focus on and work through the book in any order. The Reference Key with answers makes this ideal for self-study.
- Clear design helps busy people find what they want fast.
- Words and phrases are explained clearly in simple language.
- Groups of common phrases show words that are always used together to help learners combine words correctly (to open/close/have/hold an account).
- Special notes build areas of vocabulary, explain the difference between words that are often confused and give information on aspects of business.
- Illustrations and diagrams explain business concepts and processes (break-even point, decision-making).
- Study pages focus on specific areas of business language.
- The CD-ROM (only available with the dictionary) has everything in the dictionary, with extra words and phrases, more examples, pronunciation, listening practice and exercises to build confidence and help prepare for Business English exams.
For Oxford Business English Dictionary for learners of English (2)
This dictionary focuses on business English.
A new up-to-date Business English dictionary, that gives learners all the help a...
|978-0-19-431617-0||Oxford Business English Dictionary for learners of English Dictionary and CD-ROM Pack|
|978-0-19-431584-5||Oxford Business English Dictionary|