Oxford Picture Dictionary
Picture the journey to success
Vibrant, realistic illustrations and unparalleled teaching support make the Oxford Picture Dictionary Program what every classroom needs to build students’ vocabulary, reading, and critical thinking skills.
The Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition has been enhanced with new topics to prepare learners for work, academic study and citizenship. It is available as an American English dictionary or in 5 bilingual versions (Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish and Vietnamese). The online Teacher Resource Center provides a one-stop-shop for busy teachers with access to a variety of classroom materials.
- Monolingual American English dictionary
- Bilingual dictionaries (Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish, Vietnamese)
- Workbooks (Low Beginning, High Beginning, Low Intermediate)
- Teacher Resource Center Access Code Card
- iTools Classroom Presentation Tool USB
- Student Book e-Book (American English only)
- Class Audio Program
- Illustrations present over 4,000 English words and phrases within meaningful, real-life contexts
- 11 new and expanded topics including Job Search, Career Planning, and Digital Literacy prepare students to meet the requirements of their daily lives
- Updated activities prepare students for work, academic study, and citizenship
- Oxford 3000™ vocabulary ensures students learn the most useful and important words
- The Teacher Resource Center provides easy access to a variety of downloadable classroom materials including lesson plans, an assessment program, and high-interest articles from Newsela
- Enhanced e-Books with embedded audio and additional practice activities motivate students to become autonomous learners
- Increase vocabulary retention with over 4,000 words, 421 verbs, and practice activities – available as an American English dictionary or in 5 bilingual editions (Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish and Vietnamese).
- Prepare students to meet the requirements of their daily lives with updated content including Job Search, Career Planning and Digital Literacy.
- Access everything you need for a successful classroom from the online Teacher Resource Center – giving you more time to focus on teaching!
- Lesson Plans offer easy and effective planning in seven basic stages.
- Reproducible Worksheets include multilevel listening activities, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Classic Classroom Activities engage students with 174 dynamic partner and small-group activities. Includes over 900 picture cards!
- Class Audio Program gives learners the option to listen to the Dictionary words and readings.
- Assessment Program is flexible to suit your classroom needs. Includes customizable tests for every Oxford Picture Dictionary topic as well as extensive question banks.
- Videos aligned with 20 Oxford Picture Dictionary topics engage students and support vocabulary learning.
- Newsela high-interest news articles and comprehension questions support reading and critical thinking skills.
- Images for all 4,000 Oxford Picture Dictionary vocabulary terms can be used to facilitate in-class activities and practice.
- Professional Development Resources include the Vocabulary Teaching Handbook, the College & Career Readiness Toolkit, correlations to state and national standards, and more.
- Access the intuitive book-on-screen on a desktop, laptop or tablet
- Play audio and video directly from the interactive pages
- Engage students in whole-class activities
- Move resources from classroom to classroom using a USB drive
With the Student e-Book (American English Only), learners can use an interactive version of the Oxford Picture Dictionary program during lab time, at home or in class.
- Access the e-Book on a desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- Practice pronunciation and listening with embedded dictionary audio and voice-record tools.
カテゴリ Oxford Picture Dictionary (7)
Help your students picture their journey to success with the Oxford Picture Dict...
Audio for every vocabulary term in the Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition.
Vocabulary reinforcement activity book.
Oxford Picture Dictionary Student e-Book
Oxford Picture Dictionary Low Intermediate Workbook
Oxford Picture Dictionary High Beginning Workbook
|978-0-19-451124-7||Oxford Picture Dictionary Low Beginning Workbook|
|978-0-19-450535-2||Oxford Picture Dictionary Teacher Resource Center|
|978-0-19-450534-5||Oxford Picture Dictionary Class Audio Program|
|978-0-19-450529-1||Oxford Picture Dictionary Monolingual (American English) Dictionary|