IELTS Preparation and Practice
Wendy Sahanaya, Vladimir Pejovic, Jeremy Lindeck, Michael Nicklin, Peggy Read, and Richard Stewart
A series providing comprehensive preparation for the IELTS. With Practice Tests with annotated key.
- The series is a complete training course for students intending to sit the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
- It reflects the format of the test and develops the necessary skills for each module. The series offers separate titles for the Academic Modules and the General Modules.
- Practice tests are provided, together with step-by-step descriptions and models of how to answer test questions.
- Includes useful tips.
- Answer Key and transcripts of all listening tasks.
- The contributing authors are accredited IELTS examiners.
- The material is suitable for use in class and for self-study.
- The new edition of the Listening and Speaking Book and Cassettes incorporate the changes to the exam.
- NEW - Practice Tests with Annotated Answer Key and Practice Tests cassette.