- Twenty motivating, theme-based units.
- Very clear format for ease of use.
- Exam preparation is dealt with progressively, starting with simpler versions of the tasks to build confidence.
- Thorough development of all four skills.
- Rule-finding approach to grammar, cross-referenced to a comprehensive Grammar Summary at the back of the book.
- Substantial vocabulary work.
- Rigorous writing syllabus with models and practice for different task types.
- Extensive training for the full range of speaking tasks in Paper 5.
Download the handbook for the Cambridge English: First (FCE) exam directly from the Cambridge ESOL website.