- A reliable and efficient means of grading and placing students into classes.
- Both Test Packs contain: 40 Test Papers; a practical introduction which outlines the Test and gives guidance on how to administer it; and a Levels Chart which helps determine realistic examination targets and suitable teaching material.
- The tests are divided into two sections: a Listening Test (ten minutes) and a Grammar Test (up to one hour).
- Tests 1 and 2 function as parallel tests, providing tests for different situations, such as progress and exit testing.
- A Marking Kit is also available, providing marking overlays, further guidance on administering and grading the tests, and a diagnostic key.