Oxford preparation course for the TOEIC® test
This new, shorter course has five topic-based chapters that help students develop the strategies needed to improve their TOEIC® score.
A comprehensive range of TOEIC®-specific materials to support independent and class-based learning.
Ideal preparation for the TOEIC ® Listening and Reading Test with helpful test-taking strategies and skills. The five topic-based chapters cover the major TOEIC® contexts and the material can be used flexibly as a whole course or in sections as needed, and in class or for self-study.
- The Oxford preparation course for the TOEIC® test pack
- Student's Book
- Practice Test 1
- Practice Test 2
- Helps develop the skills, strategies and vocabulary to do well in the TOEIC® test
- Includes free TOEIC® practice test extract at oxfordenglishtesting.com
- Can be used flexibly to concentrate on areas students need most
- Grammar glossary and full range of reading tasks
- Exposure to varied accents in the listening sections
- Answer Key includes explanation of why answers are right or wrong
- Student's Book and Practice Tests available separately
The Pack contains Audio CDs for the Student's Book and the Listening sections of the Practice Tests, as well as a Tapescript and Answer Key booklet. The CDs and booklet are not available separately.
For Oxford preparation course for the TOEIC® test (4)
A comprehensive range of TOEIC-specific materials to support independent and cla...
For use in class or as part of the Pack, the Student's Book builds confidence in...
A complete TOEIC®-style test paper with tapescrips and Answer Key.
|978-0-19-456405-2||Oxford preparation course for the TOEIC® test Practice Test 2|
|978-0-19-456404-5||Oxford preparation course for the TOEIC® test Practice Test 1|
|978-0-19-456435-9||Oxford preparation course for the TOEIC® test Pack|
|978-0-19-456400-7||Oxford preparation course for the TOEIC® test Student's Book|