Exam-specific preparation for the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) exam
The exam course for ambitious Cambridge English B1 Preliminary candidates. Includes Introduction module and online practice test.
PET Masterclass appeals to highly motivated students. The Introduction to PET module gives them a head start on what is in the exam and how PET Masterclass helps them prepare. A gradual increase in difficulty gives students a sense of progression and achievement, and students can do a printed practice test in the Workbook, as well as an online practice test as final preparation.
- 20 topic based units in the Student's Book give complete Cambridge English B1 Preliminary preparation.
- Introduction to PET module gives students a head start.
- Each lesson is on a double-page spread, making it easy to teach from.
- Authors have addressed typical mistakes which PET students make.
- Online PET Practice Test features automatic marking and instant feedback, integrated dictionary definitions, exam tips, and more. Ideal for self-study.
- Testing and reviewing material available in Student's Book, Workbook and online.