PET Masterclass Exam-specific preparation for the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) exam
The exam course for ambitious Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) candidates. Includes Introduction to PET module and online PET practice test.
- Level: Intermediate (B1)
PET Masterclass appeals to highly motivated students. The Introduction to PET module gives them a head start on what is in the exam and how PET Masterclass helps them prepare. A gradual increase in difficulty gives students a sense of progression and achievement, and students can do a printed practice test in the Workbook, as well as an online practice test as final preparation.
- 20 topic based units in the Student's Book give complete Cambridge English: Preliminary preparation.
- Introduction to PET module gives students a head start.
- Each lesson is on a double-page spread, making it easy to teach from.
- Authors have addressed typical mistakes which PET students make.
- Online PET Practice Test features automatic marking and instant feedback, integrated dictionary definitions, exam tips, and more. Ideal for self-study.
- Testing and reviewing material available in Student's Book, Workbook and online.
The Introduction to PET module is packed with both the Student's and Teacher's Book. For many students this is their first year of exam study, so the module introduces them both to the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) exam format and to the structure and style of PET Masterclass. It contains two spreads on each skill and four pages introducing the Grammar and Vocabulary reference from the Student's Book. This means students can start learning straight away rather than spend valuable time familiarising themselves with the course.
Inside PET Masterclass (1)
The exam course for ambitious PET candidates. Includes Introduction to PET modul...
The exam course for ambitious PET candidates. Includes Introduction to PET module and online PET practice test.