Revised FCE Result Lively topics with a vibrant design.
Prepare your students for the Cambridge English: First (FCE) exam. Extensive exam training is reinforced with plenty of online practice.
- Level: Upper-Intermediate (B2)
FCE Result develops the skills your students need to get the right result in the Cambridge English: First (FCE) exam. The lively content and vibrant design keep your students motivated. The new Online Skills Practice reinforces the work you do in class. This can be managed by you, or students can do it as self-study. Use the new FCE Result iTools on your interactive whiteboard to bring a fresh approach to teaching.
- Student’s Book
- Student’s Book with Online Skills Practice Pack
- Workbook Resource Pack with MultiROM (with key)
- Workbook Resource Pack with MultiROM (without key)
- Teacher’s Pack with Speaking DVD
- Class Audio CDs
- FCE Result iTools
- Contemporary topics, lively texts and a vibrant design keep your students motivated.
- Online Skills Practice with ‘Speak and record’, and draft writing practice.
- A focus on developing dictionary skills for exam tasks encourages independent study.
- Teacher's Pack includes Speaking and Writing Assessment booklet with Speaking DVD and a Using a Dictionary for exams booklet.
- Workbook Resource Packs come with two online FCE practice tests.
- A variety of FCE activities for your interactive whiteboard, which extend the work in the Student's Book.
- Revised Student’s Book with updated listenings and texts.
The Student's Book is now available with or without Online Skills Practice plus an online practice test. Online Skills Practice builds on the work in the Student's Book, providing additional training exercises for each paper of the exam, followed by practice of exam-type tasks. The practice test reflects the real exam and will help your students to improve their exam-taking skills.
The Online Skills Practice and online practice test can be used for self-study, or managed by you. For self-study, students benefit from the interactive 'help' tools, such as automatic marking with instant feedback on answers, online dictionary look-up, exam tips, audio scripts, sample answers and useful language.
If you prefer, you can manage students' online practice yourself via the free Learning Management System (LMS). With the LMS, you can switch off the help tools for assessment purposes, or keep them on for supported learning.