Tactics for TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
Authorized by ETS, this course will help develop the necessary skills to do well in the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test.
A comprehensive set of ETS-endorsed materials to improve language proficiency and succeed in the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test.
This course is designed specifically to develop the test-taking and language skills needed to do well in the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test. It is endorsed by Educational Test Service (ETS) and contains authentic ETS test questions. The material can be used for self-study or in class, suiting a variety of course lengths and styles.
- Pack (with Student's Book, Practice Tests and Audio CDs)
- Student's Book
- Practice Test 1
- Practice Test 2
- Content is authorized by ETS and contains official TOEIC® test items
- A range of practical Test tips, Language building activities, and Tactics reinforced with immediate practice to help students succeed in the test
- Two complete practice tests with tapescripts and explanatory key provided by ETS
- Listenings feature a range of speakers to familiarize students with the accents heard in the TOEIC® test
- Understanding natural English sections raise awareness of sound changes that can make native speech difficult to understand
- Mini-tests to review and reinforce test tactics and vocabulary from the units
- Word list and accompanying vocabulary review quizzes
- Student's Book and Practice Tests are available separately
The course, and therefore the Student’s Book, is divided into four cycles of seven units, with each unit covering one part of the test.
- Vocabulary and grammar are improved in the language building sections to develop an understanding of language in use.
- Test-taking skills are practised and reinforced with ‘test tips’ and tactics for students to tackle the tasks more effectively and efficiently.
- Mini-tests allow each part of the test to be practised under timed conditions to improve their language, skills and performance.
Other elements show how the language can be used in other contexts and in the real world, making it more memorable and improving communicative abilities.
And there’s plenty of further practice, homework and other activities to build vocabulary, grammar, reading skills and overall confidence.
"Tactics for TOEIC® is light years ahead in terms of visual appeal, user friendliness and accessibility of exercises to prepare the skills." Simon Yates, corporate trainer, major multinational company, Japan
“Tactics for TOEIC® immediately struck me as a well-structured, attractive, and easy-to-use book ... It has a good variety of activities and I was especially impressed by the “learn by doing” section as an alternative/supplement to the usual test practice exercises common in most TOEIC® preparation books.” Benedict Rowlett, Meiji University, Japan
Внутри Tactics for TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test (4)
Developed for the new TOEIC® Listening and Reading Tests. Content is author...
A comprehensive set of ETS-endorsed materials to improve language proficiency an...
A complete TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test practice test to help assess a...
|978-0-19-452955-6||Tactics for TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test Practice Test 1|
|978-0-19-452959-4||Tactics for TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test Pack|
|978-0-19-452953-2||Tactics for TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test Student's Book|
|978-0-19-452956-3||Tactics for TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test Practice Test 2|